This is a great opportunity for the students taking the Official US OPEN USACO Contest from March 23rd to 26th, 2018.
IF YOU ALREADY REGISTERED TO THE PREVIOUS MOCK EXAM, YOU WILL BE ENROLLED TO THIS ONE AUTOMATICALLY. YOU DON'T NEED TO REGISTER AGAIN.
Once you register here, you will be emailed your account information to take the test on March 16 before the exam starts. Make sure your email address is correct. You should receive a confirmation email within minutes of submitting this form. If you don't receive a confirmation email even after an hour, please contact us at email@example.com to investigate.
This mock exam will be exactly with the same format and difficulty level of the official USACO contest.
- The USACO mock exam contest window will be open from Friday, March 16th 2PM PDT through Monday, March 19th 11:59PM PDT, 2018.
- The USACO mock exam consists of four different levels; bronze, silver, gold, and platinum.
- You can take any exam you are interested in at any order. Each exam has 3 questions.
- Once an exam is started, you will have 4 hours to complete all questions of the exam.
- You should not start two exams at the same time. Both times will be consumed simultaneously.