- Live Interactive Instruction
- Highly Experienced World Champion Teachers
- Proven Curriculum for AMC 10/12 Preparation
- 60 Hours of Lecture and Problem Solving
- Lectures are Recorded and Accessible After the Camp
- Progress Check with Midterm and Final Exams
- Solutions to All Course Problems Included
- Minimum One Year Access to Course Materials
- Hourly Rate is Equivalent to $25.00. Less With Discounts
|08:00 am||Lecture90 minutes|
|09:30 am||Break15 minutes|
|09:45 am||Lecture90 minutes|
|11:15 am||Lunch30 minutes|
|11:45 am||Lecture90 minutes|
|01:15 am||Break15 minutes|
|01:30 am||Lecture90 minutes|
Student must have completed AMC 10/12 Basic training. It is expected that student is able to solve at least 15 problems at a recent AMC 10/12 exam.
You can either take a published contests or take our Placement test here. First you will need to create an account for the student for the site. Please contact us if you encounter any difficulty.
AMC 10 is for grades 10 or lower. AMC 12 is for any student. In any given year, more than half of AMC 12 exam questions are also AMC 10 questions. There are a few extra topics in AMC 12 (mainly trigonometry, logarithms, and complex numbers). They are gradually covered in AMC 10/12 training. See the curriculum tab for details. Most students eventually take AMC 12. So it makes sense to prepare for both from the beginning.