- Live Interactive Instruction
- Highly Experienced World Champion Teachers
- Proven Curriculum for AMC 8/MathCounts Preparation
- Optional Live Office Hours
- 24 Hours of Lecture and Problem Solving
- Lectures are Recorded and Accessible After Each Class
- Progress Check with Midterm and Final Exams
- Solutions to All Course Problems Included
- Minimum One Year Access to Course Materials
|04:00 pm||Lecture120 minutes|
Completion of Prealgebra is required. Student must be able to solve at least 10 problems from a recent AMC 8 contest.
You can either take a published contests or take our Placement test here. First you will need to create an account for the student for the site. Please contact us if you encounter any difficulty.
Year-round classes are recommended for younger students. Year-round (YR) classes cover entire curriculum during the live discussion of weekly meetings. In contrast, in the Intensive (INT) version of the same course, selected portions of the curriculum are provided as recorded lectures in order to cover twice as much material in a week. Office hours are integral part of the Intensive classes. They are optional for the year-round classes. Year-round classes finish the level curriculum in two parts, where Part I is taken in the Fall and Part II is taken in the spring. However, Intensive courses finish the level curriculum in one semester.
If you need to take an Intensive course that is not available, you may want to take a self paced version bundled with live office hour.