- Live Interactive Instruction
- Highly Experienced Teacher
- Proven Curriculum for USACO Silver Preparation
- 24 Hours of Immersive Teaching and Practice
- Offline Help from Instructors After the Camp
- Lectures are Recorded and Accessible After the Camp
- Live Coding Exercises and Implementation Help
- In Depth Discussion of Solutions
- Online Instant Scoring for Code Submissions
- Progress Check with Midterm and Final Exams
- Minimum Two Years Access to Course Materials
- Hourly Rate is Equivalent to $25.00. Less With Discounts
The student must have finished Silver training (Silver Part I, II, PS, and Mini Camp) or past the Silver contest. If a student consistently can fully solve at least two problems at any Silver contest they can start Gold training with this course and keep practicing for Silver contest.
You can either take a published contest at the official USACO website (usaco.org) or take our Placement test here. First you will need to create an account for the student for the respective site. Please contact us if you encounter any difficulty.