- Live Interactive Instruction
- Highly Experienced Teacher
- Proven Curriculum for USACO Silver Preparation
- 24 Hours of Immersive Teaching and Practice
- 50+ Hours of Supplementary Video Problem Solving
- Integrated Weekly Live Office Hours
- Lectures are Recorded for Make Up Purposes
- In Depth Discussion of Solutions
- Minimum One Year Access to Course Materials
- Online Instant Scoring for Code Submissions
- Progress Check with Midterm and Final Exams
|10:00 am||Lecture105 minutes|
|08:00 am||Office hour105 minutes|
The student must have finished Bronze training (Bronze Part I, II, and PS) or past the Bronze contest. AP Computer Science A course is equivalent to Part I and Part II. If a student consistently can fully solve at least two problems at any Bronze contest they can start Silver training with this course and keep practicing for Bronze contest.
You can either take a published contest at the official USACO website (usaco.org) or take our Placement test here. First you will need to create an account for the student for the respective site. Please contact us if you encounter any difficulty.
Year-round classes are recommended for younger students. Year-round (YR) classes cover entire curriculum during the live discussion of weekly meetings. In contrast, in the Intensive (INT) version of the same course, selected portions of the curriculum are provided as recorded lectures in order to cover twice as much material in a week. Office hours are integral part of the Intensive classes. They are optional for the year-round classes. Year-round classes finish the level curriculum in two parts, where Part I is taken in the Fall and Part II is taken in the spring. However, Intensive courses finish the level curriculum in one semester.
If you need to take an Intensive course that is not available, you may want to take a self paced version bundled with live office hour.