- Live Interactive Instruction
- Highly Experienced Teacher
- Proven Curriculum for USACO Silver Preparation
- Live Weekly Office Hours
- 24 Hours of Immersive Problem Solving and Coding
- Offline Help from Instructors After the Camp
- Lectures are Recorded and Accessible After the Camp
- Live Coding Exercises and Implementation Help
- In Depth Discussion of Solutions
- Online Instant Scoring for Code Submissions
- Progress Check with Midterm and Final Exams
- Minimum One Year Access to Course Materials
|08:00 am||Lecture120 minutes|
|10:00 am||Office Hour120 minutes|
Student must have completed Silver Part I and Part 2 courses by coding all of the exercises and problems. Alternately, if a student can consistently solve close to two problems, this course may be taken provided that student is familiar with the Foundations curriculum in Silver Part I and II.
You can either take a published contest at the official USACO website (usaco.org) or take our Placement test here. First you will need to create an account for the student for the respective site. Please contact us if you encounter any difficulty.