- Live Interactive Instruction
- Highly Experienced Teacher
- Proven Curriculum for USACO Silver Preparation
- 24 Hours of Immersive Teaching and Practice
- Live Weekly Office Hours
- Lectures are Recorded for Make Up Purposes
- In Depth Discussion of Solutions
- Minimum One Year Access to Course Materials
- Online Instant Scoring for Code Submissions
- Progress Check with Midterm and Final Exams
|12:00 pm||Lecture120 minutes|
|10:00 am||Office Hour120 minutes|
The student must have finished previous courses (Bronze Part I, II, PS, and Silver Part I).
You can either take a published contest at the official USACO website (usaco.org) or take our Placement test here. First you will need to create an account for the student for the respective site. Please contact us if you encounter any difficulty.
Year-round classes are recommended for younger students. Year-round (YR) classes cover entire curriculum during the live discussion of weekly meetings. In contrast, in the Intensive (INT) version of the same course, selected portions of the curriculum are provided as recorded lectures in order to cover twice as much material in a week. Office hours are integral part of the Intensive classes. They are optional for the year-round classes. Year-round classes finish the level curriculum in two parts, where Part I is taken in the Fall and Part II is taken in the spring. However, Intensive courses finish the level curriculum in one semester.
If you need to take an Intensive course that is not available, you may want to take a self paced version bundled with live office hour.